Welcome at the studiwerk !
Studiwerk Trier has five student residences.The Martinskloster residence is located near Hochschule Trier. The other residences – Tarforst, Kleeburger Weg, Olewig and Petrisberg – are located near Universität Trier. We have a total of 1,533 rooms. These include single rooms, single apartments, single apartments with children's rooms, double apartments and small flats. All of our residential units offer:
- full furnishings in all rooms
- 30 gigabytes of free internet per month (top-up possible)
- low-cost rent, which includes heating and all ancillary costs
- bicycle racks and car parking spaces
- good proximity to the university, with easy access to the city of Trier (max. 15 min. by bus)
- direct bus links with stops in front of the residences (travel free with your Semesterticket)
- a janitor service with daily office hours
- support from the residence administration at the "Studihaus" on the uni campus
- laundry rooms with washing machines and dryers
It can often be difficult to settle into a new city, particularly at the start of your degree.
at a glance
- Near campus
- Clean & furnished
- Rent includes heating and ancillary costs
- Laundry rooms with washing machines and dryers
- Free parking spaces
here´s how it work´sYou can apply for our student residences online at any time. Applications are open to all matriculated students of Universität Trier, Hochschule Trier and Theologische Fakultät Trier.Forms will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Due to the high demand, the duration of stay is limited to eight semesters initially. It is possible to extend the rental period if the student can prove that they are in the final stage of their degree at this time.Applications from disabled students, students with children, foreign students and students receiving BAföG support will be processed as a prioriity.
Exchange students should contact the International Office (Akademisches Auslandsamt der Hochschule) which is responsible for procurement of living space.